Oysters in a Pig Blanket
- 10 slices bacon, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 quart oysters, drained (about 40)
- 40 drops Louisiana hot sauce
- 40 drops Worcestershire sauce
- Wrap each 1/4 slice bacon around one oyster. Secure with a wooden pick. Place
in a 10 x 9-inch baking pan. Put a drop of hot sauce and a drop of Worcestershire sauce on each oyster.
- Heat the oven to broil. Broil for 10 minutes. Drain.
- Serve hot as hors d'oeuvres.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.