Pepper Jelly Turnovers
Turnovers may be frozen before or after baking. Reheat before serving.
Turnovers may be filled with orange marmalade and dusted with confectioners'
sugar for serving with morning coffee.
- 1 (5 ounce) jar Old English cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (4 ounce) jar hot pepper jelly
- Cut cheese and butter into flour. Quickly stir in water and shape into a ball.
- Roll out dough very thin and cut with a biscuit cutter into 2-inch circles. Place
1/2 teaspoon of pepper jelly in center of each circle. Fold over and crimp edges with a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
Yield: 2 to 3 dozen
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.