- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 packages (10 each) refrigerated biscuits
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- For filling, in a bowl combine mozzarella cheese, pepperoni and sauce. Set aside.
- Separate biscuits. Flatten biscuits to 3-inch circles. Place about 1 rounded teaspoon filling in the center of each circle. Bring edges of dough together. Pinch to seal. Place, seam side down, on greased baking sheets. Brush with milk. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.