Pepperoni Pizza Potato Skins
Like a baked, stuffed potato but with a crispier skin. Toss on chopped spinach
or broccoli, if desired.
- 1 spray cooking spray
- 2 large potatoes, baked, cooled completely, quartered lengthwise*
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 2 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Kraft Low-Moisture, Part-Skim Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, or other brand
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic, or to taste
* Make sure the potatoes are cooled completely before slicing and scooping out
the flesh or you may have a hard time forming the skins.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice top half or two thirds of potato flesh off each potato wedge. (Reserve
potato flesh for soup or mashed potatoes, if desired.) Spoon about 2 teaspoons of
pizza sauce over each potato wedge; sprinkle wedges with pepperoni and then with
- Carefully place potato skins on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until cheese melts and potatoes are hot, about 6 to 8 minutes.
- Season to taste with oregano, red pepper flakes or garlic.
Servings: 4; 2 potato skins per serving
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.