- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups diced pepperoni
- Combine first 5 ingredients until well mixed. Stir in pepperoni; set aside for 15 minutes.
- Grease mini muffin cups; fill 3/4 full with mixture.
- Bake at 250 degrees F for 25 to 35 minutes or until golden.
Yield: 12 to 16
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.