- 2 packages refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups sliced pepperoni
- 3 or 4 eggs
- 16 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 5 tablespoons Romano cheese
- Mix together cheeses, eggs and pepperoni. Set aside.
- Spread one package of crescent roll dough onto a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
Spread the cheese/pepperoni mixture into the pan. Cover with the remaining package of crescent roll dough.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30-35 minutes or until top is golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.