Pesto Appetizer Squares
Don't wait for a party to enjoy Pesto Appetizer Squares! Bake them up anytime you want to taste
full-flavored, savory pesto bread.
- 4 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup pesto
- Marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch rectangular pan.
- Stir together all ingredients except marinara sauce. Spread in pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool slightly; cut into 2-inch squares.
- Serve warm with marinara sauce for dipping.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) No changes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker © 2008 ®/TM General Mills
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.