Pineapple Orange Appetizer Meatballs
- 1 pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped fine
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits in unsweetened juice, drained
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onions
- 1/8 teaspoon allspice
- Combine all meatball ingredients and mix well. Shape into about 36 (1-inch) balls.
- Spray skillet with nonstick spray. Add meatballs and cook for 10 to 15 minutes,
turning frequently until meatballs are browned. Drain grease.
- Stir in all sauce ingredients. Cover and cook over medium low heat for 15 to
20 minutes, stirring gently several times.
Yield: 36 (1-inch) balls
Can be made ahead, cooked and refrigerated. Reheat covered in microwave until
hot, or in slow cooker, covered for 1 to 2 hours on HIGH.
Can be made in slow cooker. Place uncooked meatballs in slow cooker, add sauce and
cook covered on LOW for 6 hours. Or place cooked meatballs in slow cooker, add sauce,
and cook on LOW for 2-3 hours.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.