- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 (13 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 pound ground beef
- Combine onion, salt, soup, juice and sugar in a glass dish. Microwave full power
3 to 5 minutes or until simmering. Stir halfway through cooking. Set aside.
- Roll ground beef into 1-inch balls. Place in sauce and spoon sauce over them.
Cook on medium power for 12 to 14 minutes until cooked through.
- Stir in pineapple. Heat at full power 1 more minute.
- Serve with wooden picks for hors d'oeuvres or on rice as a main dish.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.