Piquant Cocktail Meat Balls
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup dry parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tablespoon bottled lemon juice
- Combine meatball ingredients in large bowl; blend well and form mixture into
balls the size of walnuts. Arrange in a bread loaf pan.
- Combine sauce ingredients; cook over moderate heat until cranberry sauce is melted.
Pour over meatballs.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.