Portobello Mushrooms with
Blue Cheese and Walnuts
- 3 large Portobello mushroom caps
- 2 ounces blue cheese, crumpled
- 1/2 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Vegetable oil
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wipe caps clean and gently brush them with a little oil.
- Place them on a cookie sheet and bake for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and evenly fill the caps with the walnuts then the blue cheese.
- Bake for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve as an appetizer with knives and forks, or cut into quarters and pass as an hors d'oeuvre to
be picked up by hand.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.