Raspberry Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
For Raspberry Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites chicken pieces are
marinated in the wonderful raspberry dipping sauce, wrapped with bacon, and
then sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
- 1 cup frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup – use real maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders or chicken, cut into even pieces to yield 24
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender combine raspberries, maple syrup, Sriracha, and soy sauce. Reserve half cup sauce for dipping.
- Toss chicken tenderloin pieces in remaining sauce and marinate 1 hour.
- Wrap each chicken piece in bacon. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Return to oven for 7 – 10 minutes until bacon browns and sugar caramelizes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Yield: 24 chicken bites
Submitted by: Thomas Long
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Processed Raspberry Council
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.