Raspberry Sriracha Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites
Chicken pieces are marinated in the wonderful raspberry dipping sauce, wrapped with bacon,
and then sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar which caramelizes beautifully.
- 1 cup frozen red raspberries, thawed
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup – use real maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken tenders or chicken, cut into even pieces to yield 24
- 12 slices bacon, cut in half
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a food processor or blender combine raspberries, maple syrup, Sriracha, and
soy sauce. Reserve half cup sauce for dipping.
- Toss chicken tenderloin pieces in remaining sauce and marinate 1 hour.
- Wrap each chicken piece in bacon. Place on cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes
and remove from oven.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Return to oven for 7 – 10 minutes until bacon browns and sugar caramelizes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Yield: 24 chicken bites
Submitted by: Thomas Long
Recipe and photo used with permission from: National Processed Raspberry Council
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.