Rattlesnake Bite Hot Dog Appetizers
Look out—these dogs bite! Hot dogs with a kick of jalapeño flavor are wrapped
in refrigerated flaky biscuits to make these spicy appetizers.
- 1 (16 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Jalapeño Dogs
- 1 16.3 ounce) large refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pat hot dogs dry with paper towel. Separate biscuits. Cut each hot dog and biscuit
into quarters; press biscuits to flatten slightly.
- Place 1 hot dog piece on center of each biscuit piece; bring 2 opposite corners
of biscuit over hot dog, then press points together to seal.
- Arrange 16 wrapped hot dog pieces in "s" shape on baking sheet to resemble snake,
leaving no spaces between pieces. Repeat on second baking sheet with remaining wrapped
hot dog pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- For easier removal of the baked "snakes" from baking sheets, use spatula to loosen
them from the baking sheets immediately after removing them from the oven. Or, bake
the snakes on nonstick or parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Serve with KRAFT Ranch Dressing, BULL'S-EYE Barbecue Sauce or heated CHEEZ WHIZ
Cheese Dip for dipping.
prep: 15 min | total: 30 min | 32 servings
Use kitchen shears to quickly and easily cut the biscuits into quarters.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes