Rattlesnake Bite Hot Dog Appetizers
Look out—these dogs bite! Rattlesnake Bite Hot Dog Appetizers with a kick of jalapeño flavor are wrapped
in refrigerated flaky biscuits to make these spicy appetizers.
Use kitchen shears to quickly and easily cut the biscuits into quarters.
- 1 (16 ounce) OSCAR MAYER Jalapeño Dogs
- 1 16.3 ounce) large refrigerated flaky biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Pat hot dogs dry with paper towel. Separate biscuits. Cut each hot dog and biscuit into quarters; press biscuits to flatten slightly.
- Place 1 hot dog piece on center of each biscuit piece; bring 2 opposite corners of biscuit over hot dog, then press points together to seal.
- Arrange 16 wrapped hot dog pieces in "s" shape on baking sheet to resemble snake, leaving no spaces between pieces. Repeat on second baking sheet with remaining wrapped hot dog pieces.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- For easier removal of the baked "snakes" from baking sheets, use spatula to loosen them from the baking sheets immediately after removing them from the oven. Or, bake the snakes on nonstick or parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Serve with KRAFT Ranch Dressing, BULL'S-EYE Barbecue Sauce or heated CHEEZ WHIZ
Cheese Dip for dipping.
prep: 15 min | total: 30 min | 32 servings
Recipe and photo used with permission from: kraftrecipes.com
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.