- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) can sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 tablespoon Thousand Island dressing
- 8 thin slices cooked corn beef
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- Cut corned beef and Swiss cheese into 1/2-inch strips.
- Separate rolls into 8 triangular pieces. Snip drained sauerkraut to long strands
and combine with salad dressing. Place 1 slice corned beef across wide edge of triangle
roll. Spread 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mixture on corned beef, and top with 2 strips
of Swiss cheese. Roll up beginning with wide end of triangle.
- Bake on an ungreased baking sheet at 375 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes, or until
- Serve hot.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.