Salt River Nachos
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 pound sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle taco sauce, mild or hot
- 1/2 head lettuce, shredded
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups guacamole
- 1 small can chopped ripe olives
- Corn chips
- Brown beef with onion; drain. Spread beans on the bottom of a 13- or 14-inch pizza pan.
Spread meat mixture over beans and pat down. Pat cheese onto meat. Drizzle taco sauce over all. This may be refrigerated up to 48
hours at this point.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 375 degrees F and bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with lettuce. Add sour cream on top of lettuce and spoon
guacamole on top of sour cream. Sprinkle drained olives over all.
- Serve with corn chips for dipping.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.