- 4 medium potatoes, peeled
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 (8 ounce) package peas
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon mango powder or lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Vegetable oil
- Potato-Peas Mixture: Cut potato into small pieces. Heat about 4 tablespoons of oil and fry potatoes. Mix in peas and spices and cook until tender and crispy.
- Dough: Mix flour and salt with 3 tablespoons oil and make a dough-like pie crust. Divide dough evenly into 18 to 20 portions. Roll between palms of hands into balls. Roll balls into thin circles about 4 inches in diameter, then cut in half or form cones. Moisten the edges with water. Fill with Potato-Peas Mixture by holding cone in left hand, then sealing the edges carefully to form a triangle.
- Deep fry in oil over medium-low heat until golden brown.
- Serve hot with fresh chutney or tomato ketchup.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.