- 5 pounds smoked link sausage
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 pound brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Cook sausage in a heavy skillet, barely covering with water, on low heat and
cook until all water is boiled away. Pour off all grease and cut sausage into small bite-size pieces.
- Heat pineapple, brown sugar and mustard until boiling. Stir well and pour over
- Serve with wooden picks, very hot, in a chafing dish.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.