These little appetizers make a big hit with any crowd.
- 3 cups Original Bisquick mix
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Barbecue sauce or chili sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of a 15 1/2 x 10
1/2-inch jellyroll pan.
- Stir together all ingredients, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch
balls. Place in pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan.
- Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Decrease Bisquick to
2 1/2 cups; stir in 1/2 cup Gold Medal all-purpose flour. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Betty Crocker/T.M. of General Mills, Inc.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.