This recipe does not use Bisquick as most of the other recipes do.
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, cold
- 1 pound bulk breakfast sausage
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with
- Add flour, baking powder, salt and butter to a food processor and
process until butter is incorporated. Add grated cheese and pulse 1-2
times. Add sausage and pulse until it comes together.
- Using a 1 tablespoon ice cream scoop, form into balls and place on
- Bake for 15 minutes until slightly browned on the outside.
- Serve warm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.