- 1 to 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of a 17 1/4 ounce package), thawed
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage, or to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mix together the sausage, sage and cheese. Divide the mixture into thirds. Shape
each third into a cylinder the length of the pastry. Place this filling on the 12-inch edge of the pastry. Roll up. Press ends
to seal. Cut each roll into 12 (1-inch) slices.
- Place them 1 1/2 inches apart on a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until
- Remove from the oven and serve.
Yield: 36 appetizers
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.