- 1 pound pork sausage
- 2 cups applesauce
- 1 ounce cinnamon red hot candies
- 2 drops red food coloring
- Form sausage into 3/4-inch balls. Brown and cook meatballs in a skillet, turning
so they brown evenly.
- Place a wooden pick in each ball.
- Heat applesauce, candies and food coloring until candies dissolve. Place sausage
balls in sauce, pick side up.
- Serve hot in a chafing dish.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.