Savory Spinach Balls
This is a handy make-ahead appetizer. Prepare a batch, freeze the unbaked balls,
and then bake as many as you need later.
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups stuffing mix
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl; chill for 1/2 hour.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets or line with parchment paper.
- Roll spinach mixture into small balls (rounded teaspoons or tablespoons).
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Yield: about 4 dozen
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.