- 1 package ready-made pie crusts
- 20 medium size shrimp, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 3/4 cup to 1 cup mayonnaise
- Lemon pepper to taste
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut 3-inch circles of pie crust.
- Dip each shrimp into mayonnaise, coating it
generously. Lay a shrimp on 1 side of each dough circle.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Fold dough over and pinch the edges to seal well.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden.