Silver City Mushrooms
Bake these mushrooms on an outdoor grill in a foil pan or in a double thickness
of heavy-duty foil.
- 2 ounces soft white cheese, such as farmer or Monterey Jack
- 2 ounces butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 pound large fresh mushrooms
- Combine all ingredients except mushrooms in a small bowl.
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth to clean. Fill
mushroom centers with mixture.
- Place mushrooms in a small foil pan that you have coated with nonstick spray,
cover with foil, and grill for 20 minutes until soft.
- Or bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for the same amount of time.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes