Smoked Salmon Tarts
Great parties start with great appetizers. Smoked salmon and cheese baked into
tiny tarts will pave a flavorful way to a grand evening.
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped smoked salmon
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray 24 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Beat Bisquick, milk, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and eggs with fork until
blended; stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Loosen sides of tarts from pan; remove from pan.
- Refrigerate any remaining appetizers.
Recipe credit: General Mills
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes