- 1 package Kielbasa
- 2 jars apricot preserves
- 1 jar currant preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, more or less
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- Boil the Kielbasa for 15 minutes.
- Slice the Kielbasa into bite-size pieces.
- In a large pot combine the preserves and cook over low heat until they have achieved
a more liquid form.
- Add the remaining ingredients and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Add the sausage and serve in a chafing dish over low heat.
Serves 10 to 12 as an appetizer.
Snausages can be made up to a month in advance and frozen.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.