- 1 package Kielbasa
- 2 jars apricot preserves
- 1 jar currant preserves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, more or less
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
- Boil the Kielbasa for 15 minutes.
- Slice the Kielbasa into bite-size pieces.
- In a large pot combine the preserves and cook over low heat until they have achieved
a more liquid form.
- Add the remaining ingredients and adjust the seasoning to taste.
- Add the sausage and serve in a chafing dish over low heat.
Serves 10 to 12 as an appetizer.
Snausages can be made up to a month in advance and frozen.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.