- 4 artichokes
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 cloves pressed garlic
- 1/2 cup Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Wash and trim artichokes; turn upside down on paper towel to drain.
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic and cheese together.
- Separate leaves just enough to fill with mixture. Salt and pepper artichokes;
spoon mixture between leaves. Drizzle olive oil generously over the stuffing. Place in a heavy pot, standing upright, with a
small amount of water.
- Cover and steam until leaves pull off easily, about 45 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.