Stuffed Biscuits is a great snack or appetizer food which is quick and easy to put together.
I normally make the filling (excluding the cheese) in big batches and portion them
off and freeze them. This way I have it on hand to just throw together in no time.
If you are making these in the muffin pan or just on the flat biscuit, you
can sprinkle with additional cheese 5 minutes before removing from oven.
- 1 1/2 cups barbecue sauce
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound Colby and jack cheese
- Salt, pepper and garlic to taste
- Big country dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef. Season to taste. Drain grease and add barbecue sauce and cheese
mixing to combine.
- Roll each dinner roll out flat. Top with meat mix. You can fold the biscuit over the filling pinching the edges to seal or place the flatten biscuit into muffin pans and add filling in the center or just top the biscuit with filling ( like a miniature pizza). Place on a baking sheet lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove and serve.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine 6/9/01 8:34:03 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.