Stuffed Mushrooms with Backfin Crab Meat
- 1 cup lump meat crab
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 24 large mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Vermont Black Wax Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Reggiano Parmesan cheese
- Wash mushrooms well, remove stems, and set caps aside.
- Finely chop about 1/2 the mushroom stems.
- Mix cream cheese, crab, chopped stems, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, basil,
garlic powder, onions, and lemon pepper.
- Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture and place in a large, lightly greased
- Top with the grated Cheddar and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 15-20 minutes, and serve warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.