- 1 (16 ounce) package little smoked sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage.
- Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer.
- Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.