- 1 (16 ounce) package little smoked sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter*
* Butter may be omitted, if desired. Just sprinkle all the brown sugar over the Smokies and proceed to bake.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage, then place in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Melt butter and 1 cup brown sugar; stir until well mixed. Pour over the wrapped smokies.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup brown sugar over the wrapped smokies.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bacon is crispy and the brown sugar is melted.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.