As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) package little smoked sausages
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cut bacon into thirds and wrap each strip around a little sausage.
- Place the wrapped sausages on wooden skewers, several to a skewer.
- Arrange the skewers on a baking sheet and sprinkle them liberally with brown sugar.
- Bake until bacon is crisp and the brown sugar melted.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes