Surprise Cheese Puffs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups grated sharp cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash of cayenne or red pepper
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 50 small stuffed green olives
- Allow butter to soften. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend butter with cheese, salt, paprika and cayenne, Stir in flour, mixing well.
Mold 1 teaspoon of this mixture around each olive, covering it completely.
- Arrange on baking sheet and chill until firm.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
These can be prepared ahead and frozen. Freeze on baking sheet to keep
shape and then store in a plastic bag in freezer. Bake as needed.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes