Surprise Cheese Puffs
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups grated sharp cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Dash of cayenne or red pepper
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 50 small stuffed green olives
- Allow butter to soften. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Blend butter with cheese, salt, paprika and cayenne, Stir in flour, mixing well.
Mold 1 teaspoon of this mixture around each olive, covering it completely.
- Arrange on baking sheet and chill until firm.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
These can be prepared ahead and frozen. Freeze on baking sheet to keep
shape and then store in a plastic bag in freezer. Bake as needed.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.