Surprise Sausage Barbecue
- 1 (8 ounce) package Swift Premium Brown 'n Serve Sausage Links, cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- Brown sausage according to package directions. Drain.
- In a small saucepan mix together a small amount of grape jelly with the cornstarch.
Blend well. Add remaining jelly and ketchup. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly,
until mixture thickens slightly and begins to boil. Continue to cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into a chafing dish or into a heatproof dish on a hot tray.
- Add sausages and stir to coat.
- Serve with wooden picks.
Yield: 30 appetizers
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.