As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 pound ground round
- 1/2 pound ground pork shoulder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Mix all except last four ingredients (oil goes in skillet) and brown 1-inch meatballs
- Drain and discard excess fat from the skillet. Set meatballs in a serving dish.
- Add sour cream, flour and nutmeg to skillet and beat with a whisk, but DO NOT
- Serve sauce with meatballs or pour sauce over meatballs and serve in a chafing
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Appetizer Recipes