Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup water
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Combine ground beef, eggs, bread crumbs, water, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Shape into walnut-size balls.
- Combine chili sauce, grape jelly and lemon in large saucepan. Heat until jelly
- Drop uncooked meatballs into sauce and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate until excess grease is easily removed.
- Reheat and serve in a chafing dish.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.