This dip can be prepared the night before, covered with plastic wrap, refrigerated,
and then baked right before serving.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained, then blended or chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 clove garlic, minced
- Mix all ingredients. Pour into 9-inch pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until
lightly browned at 350 degrees F.
- Garnish with chopped tomatoes and scallions.
- Serve with Ritz Crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes