Artichoke Green Chile Cheese Dip
- 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichokes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- Tortilla chips
- Reserving marinade, drain and chop artichokes.
- Sauté onions in 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved marinade until softened, but not
- In a mixing bowl combine chiles with mayonnaise. Blend in plain and marinated
artichokes and onions. Fold in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread in greased ovenproof
serving dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over top and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
This can be made ahead and refrigerated.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.