Artichoke Green Chile Cheese Dip
- 1 (6 ounce) can marinated artichokes
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) can artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese, divided
- Tortilla chips
- Reserving marinade, drain and chop artichokes.
- Sauté onions in 1 to 2 tablespoons reserved marinade until softened, but not
- In a mixing bowl combine chiles with mayonnaise. Blend in plain and marinated
artichokes and onions. Fold in 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Spread in greased ovenproof
serving dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining cup of cheese over top and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips.
This can be made ahead and refrigerated.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.