Artichoke Heart Dip
Serve this warm with crackers, tortilla chips or bread croutons.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dash of red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut up artichoke hearts very small. (If you prefer a smooth dip, rather than
chunky, you can process them in a food processor or blender.) Mix all ingredients thoroughly.
- Bake in a casserole dish at 375 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.