Artichoke Heart Dip
Serve this warm with crackers, tortilla chips or bread croutons.
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Dash of red pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Cut up artichoke hearts very small. (If you prefer a smooth dip, rather than
chunky, you can process them in a food processor or blender.) Mix all ingredients
- Bake in a casserole dish at 375 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.