- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato sprinkles
- 8 ounces light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon grated Asiago
- 32 (1/2-inch) thick slices, diagonally cut French bread baguette, toasted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine mayonnaise, onions, cheese, mushrooms, tomato sprinkles and sour cream
in a bowl. Spoon into a 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with toasted bread.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.