Bacon, Tomato and Cheese Dip
Served with fresh bread and/or crackers for dipping, this is sure to be a hit
at your next gathering!
- 1 (10-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil or oregano
- Heat Welsh rarebit and soup in a medium saucepan; add bacon and basil.
- Serve hot with bread, crackers and/or chips, if desired.
Preparation Time: 5 min | Cooking Time: 20 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes