Bacon, Tomato and Cheese Dip
Served with fresh bread and/or crackers for dipping, this is sure to be a hit
at your next gathering!
- 1 (10-ounce) package STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (10.75-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil or oregano
- Heat Welsh rarebit and soup in a medium saucepan; add bacon and basil.
- Serve hot with bread, crackers and/or chips, if desired.
Preparation Time: 5 mins | Cooking Time: 20 mins | Servings: 6