Baked Bleu Cheese Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 4 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, dark and light parts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cream cheese, cream and garlic pepper in the bowl of a food processor or
mixer and blend until smooth. Stir in bleu cheese and green onion and pulse 2 or 3 times to combine.
- Spread dip into a medium baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
- Serve warm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.