Baked Bleu Cheese Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper
- 4 ounces bleu cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, dark and light parts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cream cheese, cream and garlic pepper in the bowl of a food processor or
mixer and blend until smooth. Stir in bleu cheese and green onion and pulse 2 of
3 times to combine.
- Spread dip into a medium baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.
- Serve warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes