Baked Jalapeño Popper Dip
The jalapeno poppers that we all love take on a new life when served as a creamy
dip topped with Parmesan and Panko crumbs.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 jalapeños, divided
- 8 ounces (about 1 cup) Wisconsin mascarpone cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Wisconsin cream cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) Wisconsin cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Wisconsin Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Slice one jalapeño into thin rounds for garnish; set aside. Seed and finely
dice remaining jalapenos.
- In large bowl, combine Mascarpone, cream cheese, Cheddar, garlic powder
and diced jalapenos. Spread mixture on bottom of 1-quart baking dish.
- In separate bowl, combine Parmesan, panko breadcrumbs and melted butter;
mix to combine. Sprinkle breadcrumbs evenly over the dip. Top with reserved
- Bake 30 minutes, or until dip is bubbly. Allow to cool for at least 5 minutes
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
* Jalapenos are not as spicy once the inner ribs and seeds are removed. To retain
some heat, leave the seeds in 2-3 jalapenos you are dicing.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes