Baked Reuben Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces corned beef, cut into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients in glass baking dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes at
350 degrees F.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until golden.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes