Baked Reuben Dip
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces corned beef, cut into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients in glass baking dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes at
350 degrees F.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until golden.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.