Baked Reuben Dip
- 1 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup drained sauerkraut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 8 ounces corned beef, cut into small
- Combine all ingredients in glass baking dish. Cover and bake for 30 minutes at
350 degrees F.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 5 to 10 minutes until golden.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.