Baked Reuben Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 ounces shaved corned beef
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch glass pie pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, dressing, sour cream, cayenne pepper
and garlic. Mix well until all is smooth and well incorporated.
- Chop the corned beef into small pieces. Add the corned beef and 1 3/4 cups of
Swiss cheese. to the bowl. Mix in well.
- Evenly spread the contents of the bowl into
the prepared pie container.
- Hand squeeze all moisture out of the sauerkraut. This is really important. Otherwise,
your dip will be swimming in sauerkraut juice. Layer the squeezed sauerkraut over
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbling.
- Serve with rye Triscuits, rye crackers or toasted rye cocktail bread.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes