Baked Reuben Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 6 ounces shaved corned beef
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup sauerkraut
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch glass pie pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, dressing, sour cream, cayenne pepper
and garlic. Mix well until all is smooth and well incorporated.
- Chop the corned beef into small pieces. Add the corned beef and 1 3/4 cups of
Swiss cheese. to the bowl. Mix in well.
- Evenly spread the contents of the bowl into the prepared pie container.
- Hand squeeze all moisture out of the sauerkraut. This is really important. Otherwise,
your dip will be swimming in sauerkraut juice. Layer the squeezed sauerkraut over the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup Swiss cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges are bubbling.
- Serve with rye Triscuits, rye crackers or toasted rye cocktail bread.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.