BBQ Chicken Dip
Recipe developed by Chef Billy Parisi on behalf of Hunt's.
- 2 cups Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 4 cups chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, cut into chunks
cup shredded Colby & Monterey Jack cheese
- Bread bowl or tortilla chips,
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a blender puree together the ketchup, brown sugar, cider vinegar,
molasses, Worcestershire sauce and red pepper until combined to make a BBQ sauce
and set aside.
- Place the chopped rotisserie chicken, cream cheese and BBQ sauce into a slow
cooker on HIGH heat for 30 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Mix together and place in oven-safe container; top off with the shredded
- Place on a sheet pan and bake in the oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until the
cheese has completely melted.
- Serve dip in bread bowl or with tortilla chips, if desired.
Prep Time 20 min.
Total Time 40 min.
Nutrition Information: Calories: 117
Reprinted with permission from Conagra Brands, Inc.