- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a casserole dish with cooking spray
and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer. Add refried
beans and taco seasoning mix; beat on low speed until well blended. Spoon into prepared casserole dish, cover and bake
for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over top; return to oven for 20
minutes or until it is heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.