As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray a casserole dish with cooking spray
and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the cream cheese and sour cream with a mixer. Add refried
beans and taco seasoning mix; beat on low speed until well blended. Spoon into prepared
casserole dish, cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cover and sprinkle the Cheddar cheese over top; return to oven for 20
minutes or until it is heated through and cheese has melted.
- Serve with tortilla or corn chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes