Best Chili Cheese Dip
Cream cheese, salsa and chili beans are topped with melted cheese to create this
warm dip that will have everyone lining up for seconds.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - divided use
- 1 (16-ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Chili Beans, undrained
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle
with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread chili beans over shredded cheese. Top with remaining
shredded cheese, sliced green onions and olives.
- Bake for 15 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 361; Total Fat: 23g; Cholesterol:
46mg; Sodium: 635mg; Total Carbs: 29.2g; Dietary Fiber: 4.9g;Protein: 10.5g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Bush's Beans
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes