Best Chili Cheese Dip
Cream cheese, salsa and chili beans are topped with melted cheese to create this
warm dip that will have everyone lining up for seconds.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese - divided use
- 1 (16-ounce) can BUSH'S® BEST Chili Beans, undrained
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 3 tablespoons pitted sliced black olives (optional)
- Tortilla chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine cream cheese and salsa and spread in bottom of 9-inch pie plate. Sprinkle
with 1/2 cup cheese. Spread chili beans over shredded cheese. Top with remaining
shredded cheese, sliced green onions and olives.
- Bake for 15 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Yield: 8 servings
Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories: 361; Total Fat: 23g; Cholesterol:
46mg; Sodium: 635mg; Total Carbs: 29.2g; Dietary Fiber: 4.9g;Protein: 10.5g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Bush's Beans
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.