Best Crab Dip I've Ever Tasted
I have requests for this recipe every time I take it to any gathering.
- 1 package SHREDDED crab meat - squeeze out liquid
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 pound Velveeta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms, drained
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream. Add to melted Velveeta.
- Add mushrooms and crab meat.
- Keep warm in crock pot.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
Contributed to Recipe Goldmine by Nancy Chaney.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.