Black Walnut Swiss Dip
A very creamy and savory hot dip made with two cheeses, bacon, green onions and
black walnuts to add an extra special crunch.
- 6 slices bacon, browned until crisp and chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8
ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups Swiss
- 3 green onions, chopped (save tops for topping)
- 1 cup Black
Walnuts, chopped plus 1/4 cup for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine 5 slices of bacon with all the ingredients. Place in an 8 x 8-inch baking
- Bake until bubbly, about 15 – 18 minutes.
- Top with Black Walnuts, reserved bacon pieces and green onion tops.
- Serve with garlic toast for dipping.
Recipe and photograph used with permission from Hammons Products Company.