Blue Cheese Artichoke Dip
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- Place cheeses, sour cream and garlic together in a skillet or casserole dish
and melt them, stirring to combine. (If you do this in the microwave, use medium or low power and stop to stir every couple
- Stir in artichokes and spinach and reheat until dip is hot but not bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.