Blue Cheese Artichoke Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) carton reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- Place cheeses, sour cream and garlic together in a skillet or casserole dish
and melt them, stirring to combine. (If you do this in the microwave, use medium
or low power and stop to stir every couple of minutes.)
- Stir in artichokes and spinach and reheat until dip is hot but not bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes