Blue Cheese Bacon Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 7 bacon slices, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup half-and-half
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- Cook chopped bacon in skillet over medium high heat 10 minutes or until crisp.
- Drain bacon. Set aside.
- Add minced garlic to skillet and sauté for 1 minute.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with mixer until smooth. Add half-and-half,
beating until combined. Stir in bacon, garlic, blue cheese and chives. Spoon mixture
evenly into 4 individual 1-cup baking dishes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Sprinkle evenly with chopped walnuts.
- Serve with flatbread or assorted crackers.
Yield: 12 to 15 appetizer servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Hot Savory Dip Recipes